It can be tough to stay on top of developments in technology. The fast pace of innovation makes it hard to keep up, even though many new advancements could help to improve your business.
We can help! If you have an organization, community group or a staff gathering, we can provide an entertaining and informative talk on the technology topic of your choice. Popular topics of late are:
- An introduction to social media
- An introduction to web site projects and working with technology
- A review of popular tech tools for business
You can see video of one of Dennis’ talks below, and links to the slides for several recent presentations.
Here is a video of Dennis presenting at the 2010 #140Conf Small Town in Hutchinson, KS.
Some other recent presentations:
- “Hello, is this thing working? – Social Media Analytics” for the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce
- Tech Tools for Business for the Dunn County Economic Development Corporation
- Using Social Media to Market Your Small Town for Wisconsin Rural Partners
- Is Social Media Making Our Small Towns Less Social? for the University of Minnesota-Morris Center for Small Towns
- Social Media Analytics for the Oneida Nation